Wednesday, January 20, 2016

"Ello, peeps

My name's Makayla-Grace, but I just prefer to be called Grace.

I love photography. It's a huge chunk of my life.



I'm a dreamer. I believe in unicorns go me! I have a big imagination and I'm always dreaming of things, no matter what. Imaginary animals (I have a post about it called "unicorns+goats.), crazy stuff, yeah.


But what's different about me from all the other bloggers is that I have Leukemia. I got it the Sunday after Thanksgiving. But, yeah. I'm not really on that much, but anyway, yeah. I'm currently sitting in my hospital bed typing this. 

Image result for girl with leukemia at the age of 9 (that's not me. just some image I found on Google.)

so, anyway, I hope you enjoy (and possibly follow)

~~~Grace~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment